BROW HENNA & THREADING - EDMONTON
This amazing non-invasive technique can last up to a month and is not permanent!
Henna brows are a form of eyebrow tinting that is used to stain the skin beneath the brow hairs. Henna is a natural dye made from a plant known as hina or the henna tree. Henna has been around since ancient Egyptian times when it was used for many purposes such as dyeing hair, clothes, fabrics and as makeup.
What you can expect to learn:
- Brief History of Brows
- The Hair Growth Cycle
- Advanced Brow Mapping and Design Using the Thread Technique and Snob Ruler
- The Science of Brow Henna
- Proper Application of Brow Henna and How to Select a Colour
- Removal of Hair using the Threading Technique
- What to Charge For Your Services
- Basic Photography using Smartphone
- How to Gain Clientele
- Threading Technique using your hands